“The Canyon Store”, “CanyonStore”, “CanyonStore.eu”, “CanyonStore.be”, “CanyonStore.nl” and related forms (with/without capitalization, spaces, TLD,…) are registered brand names belonging to BVBA Unit05 IT Services, with its registered office at Capucienenstraat 14, 3545 Halen (Belgium). The trademark is registered under Registration number 0934584 at the Benelux-Bureau voor de Intellectuele Eigendom (BBIE).
CanyonStore.eu is an online shop geared towards the sale of, primarily, climbing and canyoning equipment via the internet.
CanyonStore.eu endeavours to place as much information as possible on its website, but should you still have any queries, please do not hesitate to email us.
CanyonStore.eu considers it essential that the customer is kept updated, insofar as is possible, about the status of their order. The order is thus confirmed by email, while the customer is also informed when the order is processed and given the tracking number, which means that the customer is continuously updated on the progress of the order.
Contacting us by email is the best option. We guarantee a response within 24 hours of receiving your email. You can of course also always contact us by phone.
The Canyon Store,
BVBA Unit05 IT Services,
c/o Daniel Buvens,
Capucienenstraat 14, 3545 Halen ,
Tax registration Number: BE-0884470546
Tel: +32 497 571 752
Sales @ CanyonStore .EU
If all items are in stock, we ensure that your order is shipped a.s.a.p after receipt of payment to the delivery address you have provided. We do our best to keep the online stock up-to-date, but every now and then it may happen that the online inventory is incorrect.
Delivery in Europe takes anything between 2 days (neighbouring countries) and 2 weeks. Shipping worldwide may take anything between 1 and 4 weeks. CanyonStore cannot influence the transit times. CanyonStore is no longer responsible for the package once it has been shipped.
The customer is entitled to cancel the order within fourteen (14) days of receipt thereof. The items must be returned undamaged and in their original packaging, along with the labels, stickers, etc. The mailing costs for returning the items are always borne by the customer.
Our company guarantees quality and service. Should, despite all our efforts and checks, items be delivered that do not meet your demands or that do not reach you in an undamaged condition, we request that you submit a complaint in writing to our Customer Service department (BVBA Unit05 IT Services, Capucienenstraat 14, 3545 Halen).
- All prices include VAT and exclude mailing costs.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are per item.
- All prices are in EURO. Other currencies are displayed for your information only.
- All payments must be done in EURO; other currencies are not accepted.
- The cost of shipping will be calculated based on destination. Please click here to see the cost of shipping.
- The Canyon Store
only ship to European countriesships worldwide. Costs for shipments are calculated automatically. Please feel free to contact us concerning cost of shipping — sometimes there may be a cheaper option!
- Customs and Import Duties Information: You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; CanyonStore has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Upon ordering this product you agree to pay any duties, customs or fees required by your government or the shipper. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from The Canyon Store, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. All refused international shipments will be charged return shipping fees.
- We reserve the right to amend prices.
- Deliveries will be issued as long as stocks last.
- Delivery, if (temporarily) out of stock, will be made as soon as possible after receipt of the complete invoice amount.
- Images can deviate from the actual items.
- The risk for the items is transferred to the buyer the moment they are mailed.
- Return mailings must always be reported in writing to the seller.
- Acceptance of and possible crediting with respect to the returned items will only occur if they can still be sold. The seller adjudges this. These items must be undamaged and packaged in their original packaging, along with their labels, stickers, etc.. Certain items which are in promotion (end of life, previous year models, stock clearance sales items, etc.) will not be exchanged or refunded. This is also mentioned in the article description.
- Mailing costs with respect to returns are borne by the buyer
Personal Data Protection Act
The information actively provided by you is employed by CanyonStore.eu for administrative processing for the order of one or more products. In addition, the information can be used to inform you of the progress thereof. When you register with our shop your data may be used in the future to inform you of promotions and of products and services provided by our company.
Should you not concede to the use of such information, then you can state this in writing to BVBA Unit05 IT Services, Capucienenstraat 14, 3545 Halen (Belgium). CanyonStore.eu also employs the information provided by you to fulfil the laws and regulations.
The passively provided information serves two purposes. Firstly, the cookies are used to ensure the website operates as efficiently as possible for the user. In addition, CanyonStore.eu can gauge how many unique visitors have visited the site and employ this valuable information to plan special offers.
CanyonStore.eu will never issue this information to third parties.
Inspection and Correction of Personal Data
CanyonStore.eu endeavours to register the data correctly at all times. When the data is transferred or due to technical and other reasons, data errors can occur or data can be incompletely transferred. For that reason you are always entitled to inspect the data or amend it or to delete incorrect information. With respect to this, you can contact us in writing.
Amending the Conditions of Purchase, Mailing and Returns Policy
CanyonStore.eu reserves the right to amend the Conditions of Purchase, Mailing and Returns Policy. All amendments will be announced on this page. Last update of Rules and Conditions page: 24 July 2015.