ATK Red canyon descender (updated model)
The canyon descender ATK has been developed by the French canyoneer Jean-Claude Schiavinato and has been brought to the market after several try-outs and prototypes. Please see the images in the product gallery for the many uses of this multifunctional descender.
New! the updated model has a rubber ring in the attachment hole, which makes sure that the ATK stays fixed on the carabiner.
The advantages of ATK:
- Simple and efficient to use
- Easy to use with double ropes, also easy to brake/block your descent on double rope.
- The upper jaw facilitates the management of the braking power without the risk of rope skipping
- The lower jaw is enlarged in order to easily separate the double ropes
- The shape of the ATK was refined to give users good control over the flow of the rope during descent
- Material: high strength aluminum with aviation certificate
- Production: France
- Dimensions: length 125 mm x width 81mm x thickness of 10 mm
- Weight: 125g
- Compatibility: ropes 8.5 to 12 mm (double single and double)
- Design: Jean-Claude Schiavinato (EFC monitor)