Camp HMS Compact carabiner
Pear-shaped carabiner with large opening
Extremely smooth belay and rappel carabiner with screw lock. Curved spine offers exceptional clearance.
Large opening and keylock nose make clipping ropes and webbing easy Keylocking HMS carabiner with screw gate closure. The unique rounded design positions ropes perfectly for rappels and creates a very wide gate opening with substantial inner working space. Unlike many belay carabiners, the HMS Compact has no corners so ropes have nowhere to bunch. This results in less friction for smoother rappels and belays.
- Large size to allow anchoring of several ropes and slings. (HMS carabiner!)
- Large opening (21mm).
- Multifunctional carabiner.
- BetClimb System (snag-free body / gate interface).
- manual locking system (screwgate).
- CE – 90 g
- Strength: 20 kN long axis, 7 kN open gate, 7 kN short axis