Climbing Technology RollNLock Pulley
Ultra-light pulley / rope clamp (only 80 g!) designed for work, rope climbing maneuvers, rescue and self-rescue situations.
Main technical features:
- for use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm;
- spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender (fig. 1);
- sliding lock for use as a pulley (fig. 2);
- it allows the hauling of light loads (fig. 3);
- exceptional use with webbing 10÷16 mm, for positioning adjastement (fig. 4);
- developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
Size: 68 x 35 mm
For use with rope diameter: Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm
For use with slings: Ø 10 ÷ 16 mm