NRS Workboot Wetshoes
This is a clearance sale article. The manufacturer has stopped the production of this item.
Used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALs, the NRS Workboot Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today.
- Lace-up synthetic leather and 5 mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support and a secure fit.
- 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step.
- Heavy-duty, non-marking lug sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain.
- Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber.
- When you need a water shoe that works as hard as you do, on and off the water, the NRS Workboot is your best choice.
Used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALS, the NRS Workboot Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are “My wetshoes dry slowly” and “My shoes really stink.” The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don’t “breathe” so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
|Material Upper:||5 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||Heavy-duty lug sole|
|Insole:||7 mm neoprene|
|Closure System:||Laces and ankle strap|
|Size||US Size||Europe Size||UK Size||JP Size|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||39.5||5||24.5|
Women please order one size smaller than your women’s sizing. Whole sizes only. 1/2 sizes order one size larger.
There are no reviews yet.