Women’s climbing and mountaineering helmet
The ELIA helmet was designed and developed to respond specifically to the needs of women. The innovative OMEGA headband system (Petzl patent) allows the helmet to be put on and removed easily and offers maximum comfort. In addition to this exclusive feature, the helmet has a new headband and webbing adjustment mechanism. It allows the helmet to be precisely adjusted for different head shapes.
- Specifically sized for women (52-58 cm headband)
- Comfortable on the head:
– new OMEGA headband system has more pronounced notch that is specifically designed for easy donning and removal of helmet
– great stability on the head thanks to new foam liners
– absorbent comfort foam
– adjustment buckles placed to the sides, away from the chin
- Adjusts to head shape: simple, quick headband adjustment while helmet is worn, thanks to two easily accessible adjustment buttons on the outer shell
- Designed to offer maximum durability and versatility:
– lightweight, durable shell of injection molded ABS
– expanded polystyrene liner
– helmet suitable for climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata…
- Adapts easily to the activity:
– headlamp can be attached using the four integrated clips
– Compatible with the VIZION eye shield
- Material(s): ABS shell and expanded polystyrene liner
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Weight 285 g
- Size: 52-58 cm headband
The ELIA helmet meets the EN 12492 mountaineering helmet standard and can be used for canyoning (also called canyoneering).
However, it is not certified for whitewater activities (kayak, rafting, hydrospeed).