CT ACLES DX,
Light alloy descender for single ropes.
- ideal for speleology application;
- equipped with a spring lock lever that allows to insert the rope without removing the harness carabiner;
- it allows to modulate the lowering speeds holding or feeding the free end of the rope;
- the hole on the lower plate allows the placement of the friction carabiner directly on the device;
- available replacement pulley (Ref. No. LPULE01).
- suited for ropes between 9 and 12 mm
- weight 252 gr
- tested up to 12 kN