Edelrid Canyoneer Bag 45 Backpack
For secure gear transportation, EDELRID is offering two special rucksacks for fans of this wilderness water sport: the Edelrid Canyoneer Guide 50L and the Edelrid Canyoneer Bag 45L.
The Canyoneer Guide 50 is made of a robust tarpaulin, while its base is made of the same abrasion-resistant tarpaulin as the Iguazu II seat protector. It has a lid pocket for smaller essential items, a detachable waist belt and gear loops and a removable divider inside. And there are built-in holes for water to run out.
The slightly smaller Canyoneer Bag 45L is ideal for those looking for canyoneers who wish to have a sturdy daypack, ideal for most European canyons. The Canyoneer Bag 45 has built-in holes for water to run out.
Canyoneer Bag 45 Specifications:
Canyoning gear bag made of robust tarpaulin
- Robust, abrasion-resistant tarpaulin with numerous openings to allow water to drain out
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Inner mesh compartment with robust zip
- 4 color coded gear loops inside allow for an organised overview of all your equipment
- Lid with fifi hook and drawcord closure
- Volume: 45 Liter backpack
- Weight: 780 g
- Color: snow/oasis (white/green)
See the Edelrid Canyoneer Guide 50L in action here:
There are no reviews yet.