Static rope Edelweiss Canyon 10.6 mm
Edelweiss Ropes are one of the most technically advanced ropes available on the market today. They have one of the most well respected technical development teams in the world and have continually pushed the boundaries of rope performance and safety.
Type A low-stretch rope made of a polyester-polyamid composite sheath, with Everdry treatment. The rope has a high resistance to abrasion whilst remaining supple in use. Compared to a standard polyamid sheath, the shrinkage in water is reduced by a factor of 3.
Semi-static ropes specially conceived for canyoning:
- The bright fluo colors increase the visibility of the rope in difficult circumstances.
- The polyamide/polyester composition of the sheath, treated with the Everdry processus, allows for a better resistance to abrasion and allows the rope to remain supple. The shrinkage in water is only one third of ropes with a polyamide sheath.
- Especially designed for canyoning: the rope remains supple!
- Min. breaking strenght 25,0 kN
- Min. breaking strenght with figure of eight knot 18,0 kN
- Diameter 10,6 mm
- Weight 71 g / m
- Elongation 50 – 100 kg 4,0 %
- Shrink in water 1,5%
- EN 1891
- Price € 2.50 per meter (VAT included)
- Lengths available: 50m, 100m and 200 m