Lightweight ascender without handle
Multipurpose ascender for a variety of uses: pulley systems, rope climbing, self-protection on a fixed rope.
Multi-purpose lightweight ascender
A lightweight, compact multi-purpose ascender that works great for hauling systems, ascending fixed lines and as self-protection when climbing with a fixed rope.
- Compact rope clamp for excellent grip
- Versatile: used to ascend a fixed rope, or as progress capture in a hauling system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Wide lower hole allows lanyards and foot loop carabiners to be easily connected
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- CE EN 567, CE EN 12 841 type B
- For use with single ropes from 8 to 10 mm