Durable and versatile helmet with reinforced protection, designed for women
Designed for women, the BOREA is a durable, versatile helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning… The design, the sizing and the headband that allows it to be worn with a ponytail, make this helmet especially suitable for women. Durable and very versatile, the BOREA helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning… Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both compact and head-covering. Protection against lateral, front and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- Designed for women:
– smoother lines for a more feminine look
– specifically sized for women (52/58 cm)
– OMEGA headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail. The headband folds into the shell for easy storage and transport.
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts:
– designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
– head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection
- Durable and versatile:
– hard outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant, for optimal durability
– hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
– stable and comfortable on the head, thanks to foam liners spread throughout the inner shell
– suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning…
– four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- One size
Guarantee : 3 years
Weight : 295 g
TOP and SIDE PROTECTION from Petzl-sport on Vimeo.
There are no reviews yet.