Petzl OK Symmetric Triact-lock carabiner
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys
- Facilitates manipulations:
– fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
– the H-profile contributes to better grip, protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
- Available in different locking systems:
– manual locking system (SCREW-LOCK): easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
– auto-locking system (TRIACT-LOCK): automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation. Triple-action opening by raising and turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate.
- Weight: 75 g
– major axis: 25 kN
– open gate: 7 kN
– cross-loaded: 8 kN
Gate opening: 22 m