Singing Rock COLT Screw gate carabiner
Straight gate carabiner with screwgate
COLT screw / K0112EE00
Our smallest, super light locking carabiner. Ideal for belaying and anchor building on trad and alpine climbs.
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the biner very light and still extremely strong with 11 kN gate open rating
- angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping maneuvers
- ergonomic shape and gate position designed to provide large opening and large basket area
- large rope bearing radius reduces the wear of rope
- screw locking sleeve for great handling and effective locking
- for better gear management the screw gates are in different colors
- each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN
- unique production number for better traceability and inspection
- certified for both sport and industrial use
Key Lock: The nose of the carabiners is shaped in an ergonomic design to avoid gear getting trapped on it.
Key-lock for easy manipulation: Key lock is extremely simple and ingenious, locking system that solves the problems associated with the traditional design of carabiners. It eliminates any risk of ropes or tapes becoming entangled in the lever or in the carabiner shell when it is being connected or released. Neither the lever, which is completely cylindrical, nor the shell has any sharp edges. Ropes and slings do not, therefore, come into contact with any cutting edges.
Color: silver matt with colored gate.
Please note: color of gate may vary between yellow, blue and orange.
Weight: 48 g (1.69 oz)
Material: light alloy
Strength major axis: 26 kN
Strength minor axis: 8 kN
Strength open gate: 11 kN
Gate opening (d): 18 mm