Edelrid Gibbon lanyard
Kernmantel lanyard for work at height positioning or when canyoning. Attached to harness with a figure of eight knot.
This is a clearance sale article. The manufacturer has stopped the production of this item.
- 2 individually adjustable arms with figure of eight knots
- In the event of a fall the knot absorbs energy (impact force 8 kN with a factor 2 fall with 100 kg at maximum length)
- Extremely robust kernmantel construction (holds 5 factor 2 falls with 100 kg at maximum length)
- Transparent stitching protection for easier inspection
- EN 354, EN 795-3, EN 566
- Please note: Must not be used as a via ferrata set
- weight: 79 grams
- Length: 140 cm
- Color: Orange
- Tensile (Breaking) Strength (kN) : 22 kN