Edelrid Iguazu II
The Iguazu II is an innovative harness designed for canyoning guides, which can cope with extreme punishment from both rock and water. It has an ultra-robust seat protector that can be replaced if necessary. EDELRID has been working with guides to further optimize the already popular canyoning harness “Iguazu”. The new model now has a single central D ring, padded leg loops and moveable gear loops. Additionally, its fit and overall comfort have been further refined, while the length of the webbing has also been optimized.
There’s also a special holder on the leg loop base for the new Canyoning Knife. This knife is developed specifically according to the requirements of canyoning guides, who work closely together with the EDELRID designers. The Canyoning Knife has an ergonomically shaped handle that allows a secure grip when swimming. The tip of its stainless steel blade is rounded to prevent injuries and the blade also has a slightly curved form to make cutting a rope easier in an emergency.
Iguazu II harness:
- 4 buckle-construction for maximum adjustability, keeps tie-in point permanently centred and gear loops symmetrically aligned
- Stitched clip-in buckles at waist make it easy to put on and take off
- Legs loops open fully thanks to classic mono buckle
- Leg loop has special holder for the Edelrid Canyoning rescue knife
- Extremely robust, seamless, replaceable seat protector
- Large stainless steel tie-in eyelet
- two robust moveable gear loops
- Weight (g): 810
- Color: orange
- Certifications: EN 12277,C
See the FiveTen Canyoneer boots, Edelrid Canyoneer Guide 50L backpack and Iguazu II canyoning harness in action here: