NRS Co-Pilot Knife (Green)
The Pilot Knife now has a little brother – the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features – smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- An excellent knife for freshwater use and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
- Dimensions: Overall length: 14.60cm – Blade length: 5.70cm
- Weight: 130 gr
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish
- Handle material: Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene with TPR overmold
- Sheath material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Matte finish on yellow handle model
- PVD coating on black handle model
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle