Figure of eight “Anti-burn”
A figure-eight descender with anti-burn grip
This large figure of eight is great for smooth descents and dynamic belay. The figure-of-eight is made from anodized forged aluminium.
- Made for descending on single or double rope.
- Anti-burn grip for holding the device when it is hot from a long or rapid descent.
- Square shape to reduce twisting of the ropes and formation of a lark’s head knot.
- High strength forged aluminum.
- Small hole can be used with thin ropes if necessary, or as a belay plate.
- Breaking strength 30 kN
- For use on ropes from 8 to 13mm – single or double.
- Weight 110 g