Figure of eight “Square”
A square figure-eight descender
This large figure of eight is great for smooth descents and dynamic belay. The figure-of-eight is made from anodized forged aluminium.
- Made for descending on single or double rope.
- Square shape to reduce twisting of the ropes and formation of a lark’s head knot.
- High strength forged aluminum.
- Small hole can be used with thin ropes if necessary, or as a belay plate.
- Breaking strength 30 kN
- For use on ropes from 8 to 13mm – single or double.
- Weight 100 g