Adjustable friction descender for canyoning
For your first canyoning experiences! Designed for group use or learning, the PIRANA CLUB is an adjustable friction descender for canyoning. It has three rope installation options and allows you to adapt the degree of friction before initiating a descent. It works well when used right-handed or left-handed. The plastic ring makes rope installation easier, keeping the device connected to the harness and limiting the risk of dropping the device.
- Adjustable friction descender for use in groups or for your first canyoning excursions:
– Three rope installation options allow you to select the degree of friction before initiating a descent
– Sleek design to make instructions and visual inspections easier
- Easy to use:
– Plastic ring keeps the connector positioned properly to facilitate rope installation while the device is connected to the harness, limiting the risk of dropping the device
– Possible to set up for right-handed or left-handed use
- Available in two colors: black and green
- Material(s): Aluminum frame, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) positioning ring
- Weight: 90 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Meets the requirements of the EN 15151-2 standard, except the requirement for minimum dimensions of the attachment point.
There are no reviews yet.