Petzl Jane-Y lanyard
The Jane-Y lanyard is designed for rope progression.
The dynamic rope construction limits the energy transmitted to the user during a limited fall.
The plastic sheath holds the connector in place. It protects the ends of the lanyard from repetitive abrasion.
The individual identification marking on the plastic sheath allows for tracking the equipment throughout its lifespan.
- Dynamic rope lanyard limits energy transmitted to the user during a limited fall (do not go above the anchor point)
- Long arm used with an ASCENSION handled rope clamp for progression on a rope
- Short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Y shape allows connection when progressing along a fixed line
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects the webbing from abrasion
- – short arm: 30 cm
- – long arm: 60 cm
- Certification: CE EN 354
- Weight: 150 g