Rodcle Chichin 40+2L backpack – Violet/Gray
The Chichin is a new backpack from the technical backpack range.
This backpack has an anatomical design specifically created for people with a small or medium sized back, i.e. the shoulder straps of the pack are placed slightly closer together to accomodate smaller shoulders.
The backpack has quick release buckles on the straps, just like the other Rodcle backpacks, which allows to detach the backpack quickly in dangerous situations.
Furthermore the Chichin backpack has
- padded and preformed shoulder pads with material loops.
- Lateral drainage Hidraplus X4.
- Pocket in the top lid with zip closure with opening and outer padding.
- Padded backrest.
- Upper handle that facilitates transport when the backpack is not carried and also allows it to be hung for storage.
- Front handle.
- Oscillating lumbar support.
- 40L contents, can be extended to 42L.
- special “M” type adjustment, for medium and small size backs.