Rodcle Racer Lodrino L 40L Backpack
The Rodcle Racer family, for first level athletes. The Lodrino L 40L is a medium/large-capacity backpack for canyoning professionals and experts. It’s a backpack for technical canyoning and has similar characteristics to those of the “Rodcle Racer Bodengo 45L” model, but with a special “L” type adjustment, for medium and large size backs.
Note: This backpack also exists in with a “M” type adjustment, for medium and small size backs, it is called the Lodrino M.
New backpanel design and padded lumbar area for carrying heavy loads and the central panel is perforated to increase ventilation and water release. 4 New Hidroplus water-outlets prevent a build-up of water.
Top lid with water outlet is ideal for storing small items and the pack has trident buckle closures. The lid can also be removed via a new closing system.
- Hidraplus II system,
- New construction in back and cover, in addition to a few more improvements.
- Padded backpanel with a floating system.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps provide comfort with heavy loads and are equipped with buckles for quick removable of pack in an emergency situation
- Chest strap
- Gear loops on shoulder straps and single carabiner attachment loop.
- 65mm shoulder straps.
- Padded lumbar belt is durable and has a metal ring.
- Top haul loop for ease of transport
- Haul loop on front panel
- Inner rings for rope attachment or Bolsa Bag
- Upper pocket with stainless steel zip
- Water outlets on base, front and sides
- Adjustable drawcord top closure of main compartment
- Volume: 40 L
Extra options are available such as extra chest straps, internal rescue rope storage pouch.