Climbing Technology Ypsilon lanyard
Asymmetric sling designed as dual length positioning system (30 cm and 60 cm).
- ideal for ascending/descending on ropes and passing intermediate anchor points;
- equipped with an innovative loop (registered design) which facilitates the building of the special knot for attachment to the harness;
- made of robust PA of 16 mm.
It can be used in mountaineering for the following operations:
- self-belaying at a stance;
- ascending the rope;
- moving between sections while caving or canyoning.
Attention! Do not use this device as a Via Ferrata kit or as a fall arrest device.
- Breaking strength: 22 kN
- Width of lanyard arms: 16 mm
- Length of lanyard arms: 30 cm + 60 cm
- Weight: 90 g
- Material: PA (polyamid)
- Certifications: EN 354:2010 / EN 566:2006 / CE 0333 / UIAA
- Made in Europe