Petzl PIRANA GUIDE
Adjustable friction descender. Designed for independent canyoneers and canyoning guides.
Modular descender with adjustable braking system. Designed for independent canyoneers and canyoning guides.
– Three possible rope installations to choose the braking level before the descent.
– Friction spur to increase braking during the descent.
– Easy to use
– Plastic sleeve that allows the connector to be held in the correct position to facilitate rope installation, while keeping the device connected to the harness to limit the risk of loss.
– Locking option, and additional hook for quick and easy locking.
- Materials: aluminum body and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) clamping sleeve.
- Weight: 110g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Meets the requirements of the EN 15151-2 standard, except the requirement for minimum dimensions of the attachment point.